Best Dishes To Make Using a Microwave Oven
2. Advantages of Using A Microwave Oven
3. Wide Range of Dishes Using a Microwave
4. Bajaj Microwave Ovens
5. Shopping at Mixiwale
Microwaves have become essential for every kitchen. Its merits of safe cooking and covering up a wide range of dishes have made it an important part of every kitchen as they are fairly easy to operate and are very safe as compared to gas stoves, and this increases their accessibility by increasing the range of people who can use them
ADVANTAGES OF USING A MICROWAVE OVEN
Microwave Ovens heat food using microwaves. A form of electromagnetic radiation similar to radio waves. Some characteristics which prove to be helpful in a microwave oven are:
1. Microwave radiations are reflected by metal.
2. They pass through the glass, paper, plastic, and
3. Microwave radiations are absorbed by foods.
Microwaves are used for reheating and cooking food, disinfecting kitchen items, making citrus fruits juicer, heating beauty products, roast garlic and de-crystallising honey.
Microwave ovens pose less of a possibility of burns when utilized. They heat the meals but keep them chilly themselves unlike other kinds of heating procedures. Heated food may heat the dish where it’s heated.
Best Dishes to Make Using a Microwave
Without wasting any more time, let’s dive into the mouthwatering dishes one can prepare with the help of a Microwave Oven:
Brownies are a delicacy all across the world. They are like soft fudge cubes of goodness for us to savour on. They appeal to all ages, and what could be better than preparing them in your own sweet home using just a microwave!
Here are steps to make Brownies Using a Microwave:
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions For Microwave Brownies:
- In a bowl, beat sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Add butter; beat until blended. Combine flour and cocoa. Gradually add to sugar mixture; mix well. Stir in walnuts.
- Transfer to a greased microwave-safe 8-in. square dish.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-4 minutes, rotating every 1 minute or until a moist area about 1-1/4 in. diameter remains in the center (when touched, brownie will cling to your finger while the area underneath will be almost dry).
- Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
2. Caramel Custard
A delicious, comforting and elegant french dessert. Caramel Custard is an easy pudding-like recipe which is liked all across the globe. An international favourite dessert, caramel custard comes with a variety of names given to it from creme caramel, or milk leche to custard flan.
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
Directions For Microwave Caramel Custard:
1.Place 1/4 cup sugar and water in a dish, and cook uncovered at High Temperature for 2 minutes. Stir well then cook, uncovered, for a further 3-4 minutes or until the mixture is a dark brown. Keep aside.
2.Beat eggs, cornflour, vanilla and sugar together. Add the milk in a stream, beating all the time.
3.Pour mixture into the dish and cook covered, at 30% for 10-12 minutes, turning the pan halfway through.
4.Cool, un-mould and serve. You might have to adjust the time after trying once or twice.
This is truly a timeless Gujarati delicacy and one of the most popular snack, Dhokla is not just a favourite in India but is much loved across different countries as well. The light yet filling snack is perfect for evening snacks and when unexpected guests arrive, just whip up the batter and this quick and healthy Dhokla will save the day.
- 1 cup besan
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- Green chilli paste
- 1 tsp salt & turmeric
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup sour curd
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp fruit salt
Directions For Microwave Dhokla:
1.Mix the besan, ginger paste, chilli paste, salt, turmeric, sugar and oil and beat in the curds. Beat till smooth.
2.Add the water and mix well again.
3.Add the fruit salt, stir gently and pour immediately into the greased microwavable dish, cover and cook at HI for 6-8 minutes, rotating the dish once.
4.Heat the oil for the tadka, add the rai, kadi patta and green chillies. Saute till slightly colored, and add 1 cup water.
5.Cut the dhokla into desired sized pieces and pour the tadka over. Garnish with the dhania and coconut and serve.
4. Lemon Bars
Lemon bars are quintessential summer fare. The bright, fresh flavor in each sweet, perfectly tart bite is pure summer bliss. It’s one of the easiest dishes for beating the summer with the freshness of a citrus fruit and its nutrients.
Directions For Microwave Lemon Bars:
- First you mix up the crust and press it into your baking dish (make sure it’s microwave safe first!). The crust gets “baked” in about three minutes.
- While that extensive baking process is occurring, it’s time to mix up that lemon filling. The filling gets poured onto the dish and then another three to four minutes in the microwave and you’re done!
- Let the bars chill in the fridge and then cut those babies up and delight in the fact that you spent less than 10 minutes total preparing the most awesome dessert of your summer.
There you go! We’ve given you 4 absolutely amazing dishes that you can try right from the comfort of your home simply with the help of a microwave oven.
Bajaj Microwave Ovens
Here at Mixiwale understand that every household has its own personalised need. To cater to those needs in the most satisfying way we offer you one of the best microwave ovens in India. Available in order straight from our website fit the needs of every household with Bajaj Microwave Ovens.
- 20L Capacity: Suitable for bachelors or small families
- Grill: Can be used for grilling along with reheating, defrosting and cooking
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 1 year on magnetron, MULTISTAGE COOKING: Yes
- The brand does not provide a starter kit with this product
- Control: Tactile buttons to set the temperature/timer and Jog Dials that are simple to use with a long life
- Child lock – If you have kids at your home, having a microwave with a child safety lock feature is essential. An electrical lock (such as a code) prevents children from accidentally operating the oven
- Auto Cook – Choose from different Auto Cook menus without any fuss. This feature allows you to preset the desired temperature and timing as per the cooking requirement and set them manually
- Power Levels – Choose between 5 different power levels to cook as per your need. This feature allows you to control the temperature as per the cooking requirement
- Includes: Grill Microwave oven, warranty card and user manual
- Solo model and Mechanical timer
- Auto defrost and alarm for timer
- The brand does NOT provide a starter kit with this product.
- Warranty: 1-year comprehensive warranty on the product
- Cooking complete alarm, 17 litres capacity, 5 Power levels.
Perks of Shopping at Mixiwale
In any case, if you feel unsatisfied with the product’s condition or working, we provide you with an extremely hassle-free return policy. You may return the product at the time of delivery itself without wasting any time.
That being said, we offer you the best in class service in terms of quality and assurance with service complementaries such as :
- Unboxing at your doorstep
- Delivery in 48 hours
- HASSLE-FREE RETURN
- CASH ON DELIVERY