No list of the most popular food in the world can be complete without the inclusion of pizza. Pizza is an Italian dish consisting of a usually round, flattened base of leavened wheat-based dough topped with tomatoes, cheese, and often various other ingredients, which is then baked at a high temperature, traditionally in a wood-fired oven. It rules over the thousands of hearts, some people love pizza even more than their friends (bitter but truth).
WHY DO WE LOVE PIZZA?
Pizza is the perfect snack, as it consists of the perfect combination of crispy crust drenched in savoury sauce, concealed under a mountain of gooey, melting cheese. The best thing about pizza is there is so much varieties, and an endless array of toppings according to your likes and dislikes.
However, apart from being mouth-wateringly delicious, pizza is also a healthy snack. It is highly convenient, easy to eat, and relatively simple to make as well.
WHAT MAKES IT MORE SPECIAL THAN
- Pizza makes eating veggies easier
- Pizza helps the body absorb more lycopene
- You can eat pizza for any meal of the day
- Pizza can be used for any occasion
- Deep dish pizza is loaded with antioxidants
- Pizza is packed with protein
- It is packed with nutrition but still loved by your kids.
WHY DO YOU MAKE PIZZA AT HOME INSTEAD OF BUYING IT FROM OUTSIDE?
- Save money
- Save time
- Keeps a family together
- Helps to improve cooking skills
- Healthier ingredients
- You can avoid sensitive or allergic foods
- Controlling the quantity of food
- Save you from food poisoning
- Avoiding diseases
- Help you to cultivate healthy eating habits
HOW TO MAKE PIZZA IN ELECTRIC TANDOOR?
2 pizza base
1 onion (rings)
1 tomato (rings)
1 capsicum (rings)
1/2 cup paneer small cubes
OR you can use any of your favourite vegetable or meat for topping
2 tbsp ketchup
salt, red chilli powder
- Pre heat tandoor at 230-250°C (450°F) for 3-4 mins
2. mix ketchup, salt and chilli powder.
3. spread this ketchup on pizza base.
4. put onion rings, capsicum, tomato and paneer cubes OR any of your favorite vegetable or meat for topping
5. put mozzarella on to the pizza.
6. place it in tandoor.
7. cook for 3-4 mins. check if the crust is crispy and cheese is bubbly and brown if not, bake it for another 1 min.
8. Sprinkle chat masala.
And your tasty, healthy, hygienic and homemade pizza is ready to be served.