- Healthy Diet
- Pizza – The Perfect Snack
- How To Make A Pizza Using a Microwave Oven
- Bajaj Microwave Ovens
- Perks of Shopping at Mixiwale
Thanks to this worldwide pandemic exercising and eating healthy have become key components for a majority of people. Thereby improving their mental and physical health while simultaneously boosting their immunity.
In today’s day and age where immunity plays a crucial role, it is important to pack up and absorb nutrients like a sponge in order to stay healthy. Nutrients and healthy vitamins are a part of a healthy and balanced diet.
One of the major benefits of a healthy and nutritious diet is a clear and positive mindset. Mind is without a doubt the greatest asset of the body and a healthy diet keeps it from improper functioning and cloudy judgements.
It is a common belief that a healthy diet consists of 3 meals a day. However, following a strict 3 meal plan is no piece of cake. It is therefore suggested that your calorie intake for the day should be divided into 5-6 meals a day and these meals consist of 3 major meals and 2-3 snacking breaks.
A snacking break helps by boosting your productivity and helping people keep a positive mindset throughout the day by filling them in between meals; however, they play a major role in keeping overeating during a meal on a check.
Pizza – The Perfect Snack
Pizza is an Italian dish consisting of a usually round, flattened base of leavened wheat-based dough topped with tomatoes, cheese, and often various other ingredients, which is then baked at a high temperature and is then ready to pounce upon.
It is one of the most popular snacks in the world. Without a doubt, the easiest way for parents to make their kids eat veggies and cottage cheese is in the form of a delicious snack so today, we will be teaching you how to make a pizza using a microwave without convection.
What makes it so special is the amount of goodness it delivers with amazing taste and health benefits and because of this, it is liked by people of all ages making it an all-time favourite for a family.
It is not only healthy but also an easy snack to prepare. Further down we’ll be explaining how to prepare a pizza using a microwave at home, which frankly is just amazingly tasty and healthy.
How To Make A Pizza Using a Microwave
- Pizza Base (readymade and easily available in a supermarket)
- Onion (cut into rings)
- Tomato (cut in rings)
- Capsicum (long cut)
- 1 cup Paneer ( cut into small cubes)
OR you can use any of your favourite vegetables or meat for topping
- Tomato Ketchup
- Salt, Red Chilli Powder
- Chat Masala
- Mozzarella Cheese
Not to mention you’ll need a Microwave as well.
- Mix ketchup, salt and chilli powder and form a sauce.
- Spread this sauce on the readymade pizza base
- Put onion rings, capsicum, tomato and paneer cubes
OR any of your chosen favourite vegetable or meat for topping on the Base
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the pizza.
- Place it inside the Microwave.
- We would recommend cooking a 10-inch pizza for between 5-7 minutes, and a 12-inch pizza for 7-11 minutes.
- When the cheese becomes bubbly and the crust is golden-brown in colour. Take it out and enjoy your healthy snack.
Benefits of Making Pizza at Home
Pizza has the potential for being a very healthy snack however, with the marketing of restaurant food chains, it has lost its health benefits to greasy cheese and sauces in order to add taste and to cut costs.
It is therefore always advisable to make Pizza at home using a microwave with a readymade base and using the ingredients of your own choice. Keeping in mind the health potential of the dish. It has multiple advantages to it such as:
- Pizza is packed with antioxidants, which reduce oxidative stress which can link you to cardiovascular diseases, cancer, stroke and hypertension.
- Pizza is rich in cottage cheese which makes it rich in protein and protein has numerous benefits such as strengthening of bones, helps build muscle mass etc.
- Its delicious taste is loved by members of all ages and is so versatile it can be eaten at any time of the day without worrying about the nutrition content of the meal.
- Pizza helps the body absorb more lycopene. Lycopene is a natural compound found in pizza sauce with numerous health benefits.
Here at Mixiwale understand that every household has its own personalised need. To cater to those needs in the most satisfying way we offer you one of the best microwave ovens in India. Available in order straight from our website fit the needs of every household with Bajaj Microwave Ovens.
- 20L Capacity: Suitable for bachelors or small families
- Grill: Can be used for grilling along with reheating, defrosting and cooking
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 1 year on magnetron, MULTISTAGE COOKING: Yes
- The brand does not provide a starter kit with this product
- Control: Tactile buttons to set the temperature/timer and Jog Dials that are simple to use with a long life
- Child lock – If you have kids at your home, having a microwave with a child safety lock feature is essential. An electrical lock (such as a code) prevents children from accidentally operating the oven
- Auto Cook – Choose from different Auto Cook menus without any fuss. This feature allows you to preset the desired temperature and timing as per the cooking requirement and set them manually
- Power Levels – Choose between 5 different power levels to cook as per your need. This feature allows you to control the temperature as per the cooking requirement
- Includes Grill Microwave oven, warranty card and user manual.
- Solo model and Mechanical timer
- Auto defrost and alarm for timer
- The brand does NOT provide a starter kit with this product.
- Warranty: 1-year comprehensive warranty on the product
- Cooking complete alarm, 17 litres capacity, 5 Power levels.
Perks of Shopping at Mixiwale
In any case, if you feel unsatisfied with the product’s condition or working, we provide you with an extremely hassle-free return policy. You may return the product at the time of delivery itself without wasting any time.
That being said, we offer you the best in class service in terms of quality and assurance with service complementariness such as :
- 2 YEARS ELEMENT WARRANTY
- DOORSTEP SERVICE
- Unboxing At Your Doorstep
Unbox Our Product At Your Doorstep With The Help Of Our Delivery Executive and try it out with an expert present.
- Long Term Service Of The Product
- If the brand does not provide servicing of the product, WE WILL ensure post-sales service.
- 10 Days Guaranteed Warranty
We will replace any faulty parts within 10 days of the purchase and will ensure customer satisfaction.