- Advantages of Using An OTG
1. Multifunctional 2. Saves Time and Space, 3. Affordability:
- Dishes To Make Using An OTG
- Bajaj Majesty 1603 T 16-Litre Oven Toaster Grill
- Bajaj Majesty 1603 TSS 1200-Watt Oven Toaster Grill
- Shopping At Mixiwale
Would you believe it, one of the most searched questions regarding an OTG Oven is How to Bake using An OTG Oven. An OTG Oven is the traditional art of an instrument used for baking, grilling, and toasting. A huge number of people who love cooking started their own journey by baking using an Oven Toaster Griller (OTG).
An Oven, Toaster, Grill (OTG) is essentially a smaller version of a traditional oven. It uses heated coils to cook meals and requires much less setting up. The thermostat present in the OTGs helps in controlling the temperature.
Advantages of Using An OTG
One of the best things about an OTG oven is that it lets you grill, bake, and cook your favorite cuisines in just a few minutes. Being a multifunctional appliance, choosing these kinds of devices is extremely convenient for use, fast, and even provides you with effective results. Additionally, even if your cuisine needs to be cooked at a high temperature, choosing this oven may lend you a helping hand.
2. Saves Time and Space:
As it can easily perform a range of tasks, choosing this appliance will save you a lot of time. And the highlight of these appliances is that they are lightweight and compact, meaning they won’t consume a lot of space in your kitchen. For instance, you can even install it in your kitchen cabinet to save more space.
Unlike standard appliances, convection microwave ovens are more affordable. And the best part is that they won’t let you break your bank since they consume less electricity.This just tends to show that not only are they affordable, they’ll be light on your pocket in the long run as well.
Dishes To Make Using An OTG
We’ve embarked upon a mission to teach you 5 of the easiest and the most delicious dishes to make by making using an OTG Oven. Hence removing “How to Bake Using an OTG Oven” question from your minds forever.
Choco Chip Cookies baking in otg oven:
Every household just LOVES choco chip cookies, the amazing part is that you can make them in your own home in just 1 hour by baking in OTG:
- Baking Soda
- Brown Sugar
- Chocolate Chips
- Lightly roasted walnuts
Steps for Preparation:
- Step 1:
Preheat the OTG Oven at 180°
- Step 2:
Combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Step 3:
Meanwhile, In a large bowl, mix butter and both the sugars until creamy.
- Step 4:
Add the flour mixture and blend on low speed.
- Step 5:
Mix the chocolate chips and walnuts.
Drop dough with an ice-cream scoop and keep them two inches apart on a baking tray. Bake for about 12-15 minutes till golden and then repeat with the remaining dough.
2. Choco Fudge Brownies baking in otg oven:
Easy to make, perfect to eat, and simple solution for uplifting the mood and one of the best things to Bake in OTG is clearly Fudge brownies:
- Cocoa powder
- Butter / Oil
- Vanilla essence.
Steps for preparation of batter:
- In a large bowl, mix the melted butter/oil and sugar. Add the eggs (or milk for eggless) and start beating them.
- Now add the flour, salt, and cocoa powder to the bowl.
- Add some Vanilla essence.
- Finally, Mix all these until a smooth batter is ready.
- Make sure not to over-mix it, as it will make the brownies more cake-like.
Now steps for preparing the Brownie:
- Preheat the Oven. (Recommended Temp: 200°C, Recommended Time: 10 min)
- Transfer the batter to a prepared baking tray and smooth it out.
- Pop it into the oven and then bake it for 20-25 minutes
- Finally, a yummy, fudgy brownie, is ready to be savoured
3. Chocolate Cake baking in otg oven:
A Chocolate Birthday Cake is the ideal gift for anyone fond of sweet dishes, and here we’ll show just how to bake in OTG a delicious Chocolate Cake.
- Baking Powder
- Vanilla Extract
- Vegetable oil
Steps for Baking the Cake in the OTG:
- Stir together flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla, water and oil until the batter is smooth and chocolate-colored.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured cake pan.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until you see the sides of the cake separate from the pan. Remove cake and cool. Frost as desired.
- Make 1 layer cake and then pounce on it after keeping it in the oven for 15 mins.
4. Nan Khatai baking in otg oven:
Nan Khatai is an authentic Indian sweet and savoury eggless dish which can very easily be prepared at home. For instance, imagine an Indian Cookie and the tasty flavours it holds. A Nan Khatai meets those flavours and sends you to cloud 9 with just 1 bite.
- Maida, Rava & Besan
- Sugar Powder
- Nutmeg Powder
Steps for Bake in NanKhatai at Home:
- Add ghee and sugar powder to a bowl. Mix them properly
- Add all-purpose flour, gram flour, semolina, and nutmeg powder to it.
- Then add milk to it. Mix everything to a dough-like texture.
- Take small portions of the dough and shape it into a cookie.
- Place them on the tray of the oven. Glaze it with milk and garnish it with pistachio.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 170º C. Then, bake the biscuits for 20 minutes at 170º C.
- Nankhatai is ready!!!
5. Oven Roasted Potatoes baking in otg oven:
This is the easiest recipe you will ever make. Dice the potatoes, add the seasonings, toss, and bake in OTG until crispy. Trust me, 40 minutes from start to finish is all it takes to make these delicious oven-roasted potatoes.
- Olive Oil
How to Make Baked Potato Roast:
1. Preheat oven – Preheat your oven to 425°F. Grease a baking sheet and set it aside.
2. Get the potatoes ready – Rinse and clean the potatoes thoroughly. Pat them dry and cut them into halves.
3. Dressing- Combine olive oil, salt, pepper, red chili flakes, parsley, garlic, and cheese in a bowl. Mix it well. Add the potatoes to this mix and toss until fully coated.
4. Bake – Transfer the potatoes onto the greased baking tray in a single layer. Do not crowd them as they will become mushy. Bake for about 20 minutes until crispy and golden.
Shopping Online For OTG
Here at Mixiwale, we understand every household has its own personalised need. To cater to those needs in the most satisfying way, we offer you one of a kind and the Best Bajaj OTG Ovens in India. On order straight from our website, fit the needs of every household with our OTG Ovens.x
- Capacity: 16 litres, suitable for 2-3 people, Powder coated and stainless steel body. Convection – Yes
- Cooking capability: Baking, Grilling, toasting , Timer with auto shut off, Element Selection Switch: Yes, Rotisserie: Yes
- Warranty: 2 years
- Wattage: 1200W, Thermostat monitors the temperature ,Unique heating element design
- Includes Oven toaster grill,Baking Tray, Grill Rack, Tong, Crumb Tray and Skewer Rods
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queries. Customer Service Number: 18001025963
- Powder coated and stainless steel body
- Timer with auto shut off
- Thermostat monitors the temperature
- Unique heating element design
- Capacity: 16 liters
- Power: 1200 watts
Shopping At Mixiwale
In any case, if you feel unsatisfied with the product’s condition or working, we provide you with an extremely hassle-free return policy. You may return the product at the time of delivery itself without wasting any time.
That being said, we offer you the best in class service in terms of quality and assurance with service complementaries such as :
- Unboxing at your doorstep
- Delivery in 48 hours
- HASSLE-FREE RETURN
- CASH ON DELIVERY