1. Introduction to a Microwave Oven
2. Advantages of Using A Microwave Oven
3. How to Maintain your microwave oven
4. Bajaj Microwave Ovens
5. Shopping at Mixiwale
Introduction to a Microwave Oven
India is on a path of development. It still is a developing country, but with the aggressive strategies of our government will soon become a developed one and visibly there is a sharp increase in employment and education rates.
Consequently, this has to lead most of the family members to have a job. For a modern household where most of the members are working, it can become very cumbersome to make time for cooking using the traditional methods. However, a microwave oven can easily solve this problem.
Microwave Oven’s heat food using microwaves. Electromagnetic radiation is like radio waves. Some characteristics which prove to be helpful in a microwave oven are:
- Microwave radiations are reflected by metal.
2. They pass through the glass, paper, plastic, and
3. Microwave radiations are absorbed by foods.
ADVANTAGES OF USING A MICROWAVE OVEN
Microwave Ovens are used for reheating and cooking food, disinfect kitchen items, make citrus fruits juicier, heating beauty products, roast garlic and de-crystallizing honey.
Microwave ovens pose less of a possibility of burns when utilized. They heat the meals but keep them chilly themselves unlike other kinds of heating procedures. Heated food may heat the dish where it’s heated.
How to Maintain Your Microwave Oven
Microwave ovens have become a necessity for every home. It has reduced it all to just the press of the button and hence this appliance has significantly reduced human effort as it warms your food, defrosts frozen and even cook meals for you, right from raw in just a few seconds.
The demand for this appliance has grown over the years, for its efficiency. Microwave ovens are used daily so, it’s important that you take good care of them. We have prepared some tips to increase the life of a microwave.
The easiest way to keep your microwave running for years is to clean it once a week. If there are liquid food stains still in your microwave, they will also absorb energy and will leave a foul smell. Cleaning these stains can be a cumbersome task, so here’s how to do it:
- Heat a cup of water in the microwave for at least 2 minutes.
- Once the steam loosens the splatters, clean it with a cloth.
Place It Right
Make a cabinet for the microwave in your kitchen or house. Ensure that you leave a good 3 inches away from the wall and on the sides, as the body of the microwave will heat when used. The vents from the side release heat so it is advisable to remove all covers.
Don’t Put These in The Microwave
A good way to avoid kitchen accidents is by knowing what to put in a microwave. Avoid heating food with paper wraps and bags. They can release toxins that could catch fire. Use hard glass, ceramic and plastic containers specifically labelled in a microwave.
Know Its mass limitations
Usually, there is nothing to worry about the microwave’s weight capacity as most meals and food items are within its capacity. However, sometimes while microwaving large size frozen items and heavier dishes, you should keep a check on the weight capacity of the unit.
Difference between Microwave and an Oven
These two terms have people confused to their core. Here’s the actual definition of the two:
Microwave is just short for Microwave Oven. A Microwave Oven uses microwave radiation to heat food. This technique of cooking food is called Microwaving. An oven, on the other hand, has a heating element that heats the air inside, which then heats the food.
Bajaj Microwave Ovens
Here at Mixiwale understand that every household has its own personalized need. To cater to those needs in the most satisfying way we offer you one of the best microwave ovens in India. Available in order straight from our website fit the needs of every household with Bajaj Microwave Ovens.
- 20L Capacity: Suitable for bachelors or small families
- Grill: Can be used for grilling along with reheating, defrosting and cooking
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 1 year on magnetron, MULTISTAGE COOKING: Yes
- The brand does not provide a starter kit with this product
- Control: Tactile buttons to set the temperature/timer and Jog Dials that are simple to use with a long life
- Child lock – If you have kids at your home, having a microwave with a child safety lock feature is essential. An electrical lock (such as a code) prevents children from accidentally operating the oven
- Auto Cook – Choose from different Auto Cook menus without any fuss. This feature allows you to preset the desired temperature and timing as per the cooking requirement and set them manually
- Power Levels – Choose between 5 different power levels to cook as per your need. This feature allows you to control the temperature as per the cooking requirement
- Includes: Grill Microwave oven, warranty card and user manual
- Solo model and Mechanical timer
- Auto defrost and alarm for timer
- The brand does NOT provide a starter kit with this product.
- Warranty: 1-year comprehensive warranty on the product
- Cooking complete alarm, 17 liters capacity, 5 Power levels.
Perks of Shopping at Mixiwale
In any case, if you feel unsatisfied with the product’s condition or working, we provide you with an extremely hassle-free return policy. You may return the product at the time of delivery itself without wasting any time.
That being said, we offer you the best in class service in terms of quality and assurance with service complementariness such as :
- Unboxing at your doorstep
- Delivery in 48 hours
- HASSLE-FREE RETURN
- CASH ON DELIVERY