- What Are Induction Cooktops?
- What is an Induction Stove And How To Use It?
- Cleaning An Induction Cooktop
- Buying Induction Cooktops Online
What Are Induction Cooktops?
Induction Cooktop is an energy-efficient, planet-friendly technology that holds a promising future. Using electromagnetism to transfer heat becomes faster, safer and easier all at the same time.
Traditional cooktops transfer heat through radiant heat, resulting in higher bills and higher time consumption, thus resulting in incompetence. Traditional gas and electric stoves most common in new builds leak heat as they cook.
Besides heating your dinner, they also create a very hot cooking surface. Therefore, making it hard to cook in summers in a country like India. Induction cooktops are a benchmark towards safety and a far more energy-efficient choice.
Unlike gas and electric ranges, induction ranges use electromagnetism to efficiently transfer heat directly to the pot on the cooktop and not the surface of the cooktop.
What Is An Induction Stove
Induction stoves are modern-day stoves which only produce heat when induction friendly cooktops over them, making them a safe choice for usage since it prevents kitchen accidents by far. More importantly, because there is no fire involved in cooking, making it user and planet-friendly for users all around the world.
How to Use Induction Stoves
Induction Stoves have a simple procedure for usage, which goes:
- Switch the nob unit on the wall.
- Place your induction pan on the stove ring you wish to use.
- Hold your finger down on the power switch on the appliance.
- Start cooking by selecting the sensor which relates to the ring you wish to use.
- Adjust the heat by pressing the + and–sensors.
- Once you have finished using the nob, press and hold down the power button again to turn the appliance off.
Induction Cooktops have an average lifespan of over 10,000 hours, however, if we follow certain steps this could be increased easily, making it much more beneficial.
If we simply take care of the cooktops, we use them daily in a proper and effective manner. They could increase their lifespan to a whopping 30,000 hours, all with just minimal but effective cleansing. There are certain steps that could be useful for cleaning induction cooktops and we provide them below.
Cleaning An Induction Cooktop
Just like how it is important to keep our house, our kitchens and our utensils clean, Induction Cooktops require the same attention for the noble purpose. Certain steps allow us to keep our Induction Cooktops in peak condition and the most basic of them is keeping them clean.
Given below are the steps to keep your cooktops clean and ensure that they last for the longest time period without being a nuisance for a household and helping them be more productive by saving their time:
- Remove dried food using a glass scraper at an acute angle to prevent scratching the cooktop and wipe with a damp cloth.
- Next, apply white vinegar or a cooktop rubbing cream and use a non-abrasive scrubbing pad to remove remaining food and oil.
- Wipe the surface with a cloth or paper towel until dry.
Buying Induction Cooktops Online :
Here at Mixiwale, we take pride in our products and we could just go on and on about the benefits of an Induction cooktop as it is safer, energy-efficient, planet-friendly, time-saving and futuristic at the same time.
Perks offered at Mixiwale
If you feel unsatisfied with the product’s condition or working, we provide you with an extremely hassle-free return policy. You may return the product at the time of delivery itself, wasting no time. That being said, we offer you the best in class service in terms of quality and assurance.
Bajaj Induction Cooktops
Bajaj Induction Cooktops are available on order straight from our website with features such as push buttons, a futuristic black colour and glass top with our promising service at your doorstep at a discounted price that is hard to match anywhere else, with service complementariness such as
- Unboxing at your doorstep
- Delivery in 48 hours
- HASSLE FREE RETURN
- CASH ON DELIVERY